NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
3.17.2003
 
All right: Checking in for today...

i got to see Smurfie!
WOW did that ever make MY week!
Okay. Important highlights today:
-Dana Parker has decided on "Cucumber" As a name for her newest little Hamster friend. (As in "cool as a...", in juxtaposition to her last one: Tweak (Rest in Peace)
-"According to a 1991 Kinsey Institute report, a passionate kiss burns 6.4 calories per minute, which means an hour-and-a-half makeout session (what my Texan friend calls "heavy mugging down") will burn off a Big Mac" -Nerve.com, 3/16/03
i hope my girlfriend saw that, give her a positive outlet for all that stressing she does over her weight (Which is next to nothing, i might add...)
-A wonderful lunch in the best company i've had in probably years for a lunch date. And so much fun. Man, i need to find a day when it's okay to do that with the ketchup...
-i think Leisel's mad at me; i get the feeling Sierra bit her harder than i had intended. Mayber her too. Leisel is kinda fragile... we gotta be careful wit her.
-BEST DAY IN WEEKS!! HOURS WITH JUST ME AND SMURFIE!!! HAPPY+++!!! I AM SO LUCKY TO BE IN LOVE!!! Today i thought to myself in passing, as we were just hanging out, being together "This is better than being high", and i MEANT it! Looking back on that thought, which didn't mean that much then, makes me really proud of how far i've come.

Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience. i would like to conclude with a poem...

My spell was weak
but it worked
When she slipped
her tongue in my mouth

that girl was more me than I.
Her hair smelled like Ohio
and her fingertips like Missouri.

Ignorant as lightning
her cat watched
with cold suffering eyes

and I mistook
my voice for hers
because it gasped in disbelief.
"The Blue House By The River" -D. Nurkse

Thank you, and good evening. Help yourselves to some refreshments.
Remember: Exit Smiling...
Courtesy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook