NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
3.11.2003
 
Music: Me First and the Gimme Gimme

So. Apparently i have somebody to beat up.
i really don't like to do that, mostly because when i do actually do it is when i catch myself enjoying it.
That bothers me. A lot.
But it seems some bastard at school has stepped way outside the bounds of courtesy, and the friend of mine is not in any position to do anything about it herself.
So. "Liam the ninja" to the rescue.
Why can't people just be nice? Or at least courteous?
i miss my Smurfie.
Apparently i was right; Cory and Frosty broke up today.
That means he's going to start bitching about Sierra again, but she assures me he doesn't have her number anymore.
So maybe that won't go badly.
i miss her a lot. i can see why screwing up with her tore him up so bad.
If i lost her, i'd be a neurotic little slimeball too.
Carolyn assures me that there is no problem, which, since Cody and Beth both have told me there is, means she's probably sitting on it so nobody has to feel uncomfortable except for her. i wish she wouldn't.
Oh well. People make choices. i don't get to choose good or bad ones for them, and it's not even fair for me to judge.
i need to remember that more often.
i'm meditating for peace, since my mom's praying up a storm... like she does... and it doesn't seem to be getting through.
That's the problem with crises, i figure: God's switchboard gets all fouled up.
So i'm meditating for peace.
It's not doing anything, of course, except probably lowering my blood pressure.
Ah well; maybe that's a sign.

i love you Smurfie!! Only 566 days!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO For Sierra, The rest of you get a passing thought in my meditations, and a drink coupon if you ask for it when you see me.

Courtesy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook