NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
3.16.2003
 
my life could end today and i would feel complete
you bring me so much joy, its hard to see how i can be so happy
i wake to happy thoughts
i think happily all day
i fall dreamily into the dark with you on my mind
how could i ever ask for someone more than you?
you are my everything and i wouldnt give you up for anything
somehow, as i breathe, i feel you all around
when im scared i can almost touch you
i can hear you wisper in my ears
childish memories of 'that one' that one that when youre all grow-ed up, you fall in love with and never let go
stars shine brigher through my eyes as if you pollished them
my heart races at the smell of you
my fingers crave the way your hair feels about them
but most of all i just wanted to tell you how much ilove you and that no matter what i will always love you
and no matter how hard you try to get rid of me ill still be here
standing benith the light
hair rustling in the wind
tears of hope and joy clinched in my eyes
and ill be here until you take my hand and we walk or do whatever
what ever it is that you do when you love someone so much that it makes you cry
what ever you do when the mere smell of them triggers a jump in your pulse
and what ever two people do when they cant even understand how much they love eachother let alone how much the other feels for them.

Yes Sir, this is officially my faorite poem.
i love you so much, Sierra.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook