NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
4.23.2003
 
i'm so happy i got to see her again today!
As you can see, my mood was better today, and i wasn't feeling ignored at all.
i got Ubercute Jr Prom Pictures!
Brian recently addressed the problem of the word Love in His Blog; and i've generated the following definition for myself personally:
"Love" = "An unconditional feeling of connection, a feeling that another person falls into the same catergory of importance as self-concern."
i know that sounds very clinical and unemotional, but it's be best i could think of for an objective definition. Further:
"i Love you." = "i care about you and your interests as deeply as an extension of my own survival instincts. Without you, my life is profoundly altered for the worse. i enjoy time spent with you, and enjoy you as a person, regardless of what you might bring to a situation"
So it's much more than all the doubters seem to have drawn from "i love Sierra." when i say it; to them being "i greatly enjoy the way Sierra makes me feel."

Sierra, it's not that i like the way you make me feel.
i like who i am because of you.
i like the little moments i share with you that only i know,
like when i catch myself feeling unreasonably jealous of everyone around me,
because they can see you as well as i can.

Courtesy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook