NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
4.03.2003
 
Mmmmmk... So "It's Walky" just gets creepier and creepier...

i know this guy
it's all cute
he makes me smile
and he holds my heart in his hands
he is so nice to me
and that's so rare
he loves me and stuff
i love him too
i could easily spend forever with him
but if i only get two seconds i'll smile
because he loves me
i don't know why we do some dumb things
or why we push
but we're always there
for each other like we've been for so long
i just hope he realizes
how much he means to me
and how much i think of him
or how whenever i turn on a CD that we've listened to
i can remember every moment
i love him a lot
i hope he knows
because i really love him
and i hope someday
we'll never be broken........
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook