NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
4.27.2003
 
Saw both Smurfie and Scotty today!!
Yes, i had the day off, after racking yestreday, so off to the mall with friends!
It was a good day. All around, a good day.
Oh man, i swear, she gets prettier every time i see her.
Every time i'm around her, it's like falling in love with her again; i so love who she is.
But something about her has been bothering me.
It's something i can't quite put my finger on...
She seems unhappy about something, and i wish i knew what it was.
i want to be the person she can say anything to.
i don't want her to be afraid to tell me anything.
On a lighter note, Scotty seems to be doing well; except this smoking thing...
that's bugging me, but it's hardly my choice.
Well, time for resting.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook