NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
7.23.2003
 
Holy wow, batman.

My girl makes some good noodles, in more ways than one! ;)

Wait, that makes no sense. Okay; she makes very good noodles, and she does things
with her hips that do incredible things to my brains and make me buy sushi for my friends after.
In short, readers, we've hit Bill Powers' Creme Brulee' good.
Ferarri-Good is well within reach.
In other news, i love her a whole lot. Wait, that's not other news.
That's not even news at all! What's wrong with me?
In other news, she's my angel, and...
In other news, she...
okay, i'm a bit distracted.
Everyone's back from Con, and it sounds like that went very very well, even if Brian's waxing
a bit too righteous about the whole Bra thing, if you ask me. But i'll keep my opinion to myself,
as i told him tonight.
Otherwise, stuff is peachy; i go back to werk tomorrow, woo hoo!

Courtesy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook