NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
8.26.2003
 
GOD i'm SO STUPID!!

Oh god i'm the biggest fool ever.

Ok, i give this guy a ride home from Acting 300 today earlier; and halfway to his house; he starts asking me if i'm into drugs... And of course i'm all "No, i stopped because i'm in a serious relationship and she doesn't want me hurting myself" So he's all "okay, that's totally cool, i understand totally" and he's being totally cool about it. You ready for the stupid part now?
[Currently approving audience:] "Yeah, what's the prob? Good job!"
He's also in my Japanese class at 7, and he sits next to me, and i'm like okay; that's cool, i guess we're sort of friends now. and halfway through he passes me this note like "i can give you a really good deal on some INCREDIBLE ecstacy." And again i'm all "No, man. Sorry; and a year ago, i'd have loved to, but my girl comes first." and he's all cool again
[ENTER LIAM BEING STUPID]
At break he gets himself a mountain dew.
After class, we talk a little about the Dio show that on saturday; since he's a concert bouncer, and he's all "i have three free tickets, if you can get time off of work." So i get his number. STUPID.
As we part ways he's all "Hey, i'm not going to finish this, you want it?" and offers the rest of his Mountain Dew. I'm an idiot, so i took it. He gets this grin and he's all "Well, you've got my number if you want to call me." i'm dumb, so i think he's talking about the tickets.
[Disapproving Wise Audience:] ~Shakes head~
[Little Girl in the front row:] "DON'T TAKE IT SUSHI! IT'S NO GOOD!"
[Imminently and Eminently Stupid Liam:] "Of course, it's still kind of muggy out! i sip on the way home!"

i'm laying of the floor now, loving how typing sounds, and grinding the hell out of my teeth and blinking because it feels so good.

yell at me please.
be very dissapointed and pissed off. Maybe it won't feel good.

GOD i'm SO STUPID!!

Courtesy for everyone but me and dickwad,

Sushi.

Update: Dana rules for staying up with me! She rules foreva now!!
Also, in the perfectly quaint and wise words of my buddy Kyle:

KyleE YV: it's unfortunate you can't get away with violence against him.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook