NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
10.05.2003
 

-359



Okay, here we go!
Fourth-Grade-Journal style!

Today i am very proud, because i made a decision without thinking about it too much
and without trying to talk myself out of it because it might sounds silly to people who
think they know better than me, or think they're wise enough to judge others. i'm also
very happy, partly because i'm proud, partly because my decision made me so happy,
and partly because i'm not the only one who benefited.
i've made someone else's day happier as well as my own, and i'm happy and proud
because of it.

Courtesy.

P.S. Went to Homecoming with Smurfie too, thank you for a wonderful evening, Smurfie! Hugs for you!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook