NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
11.18.2003
 

-315


Well, what can i say?

I'm a Heretic!



Which Enemy of the Christian Church Are You?


Take More of Robert & Tim's Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim's Cartoons




bring on my virgin indeed... ;) (Sorry, it's wintertime, and i get all those cuddly-snuggle instincts, as foreign as they may seem to most of you in relation to me....)

Oh, and while we're talking quizzy things...


A COPPER Dragon Lies Beneath!


My inner dragon color is COPPER. Click here to try the Quiz!


My inner dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. I don't play silly head-games or use fruity magic, I stick to the basics: big muscles and lots of flame. Wipe that smirk off your face, pal. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.



Yep. Sounds good.
Smurfie, i love you more than words can say, have i told you that today?
i'm thinking of you all the time, and i hope you're feeling lots better, and full of tasty ice creams!
hugs for you!!

As for the rest of you, a select few of you know who gets hugs, handshakes and friendly pats about the head, and the rest of you had better just keep your distance; i get stabby when the weather turns cold and when the days get short, so does my stupid tolerance fuse.
Consider it my alternative to hibernating. It's naturally seasonal, so don't complain.
Expect me to be happier and exuberant around next May.
Expect me to be thrilled and overjoyed next September.
Expect me to be gone next October.

Courtesy,
Sushi.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook