NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
11.19.2003
 
Yay, quizzy things!!
You know all that mystical stuff you hear about "Content Without Form?" This is the opposite.

burning
Your soul is bound to the Burning Rose: The
Rapture.

"I go where my heart beckons me, and I go
with my head high. But sometimes, I get a need
until I bleed so my heart swims above my
head."


The Burning Rose is associated with passion,
intensity, and desire. It is governed by the
god Eros and its sign is The Flame, or Physical
Love.

As a Burning Rose, you can get lost in the moment
if you let yourself. You are a very physical
person, be it in relationships, work, or play.
You may be driven by your hormones sometimes,
but you know it's because you have to follow
your instinct.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla



Are you damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

You're coming back! And if you are a Hindu you are going to have very specific characteristics:

"The slayer of a woman and the destroyer of embryos becomes a savage full of diseases; who commits illicit intercourse, a eunuch; who goes with his teacher’s wife, disease-skinned. The eater of flesh becomes very red; the drinker of intoxicants, one with discolored teeth...." (Garuda Purana)

Walken 5
Christopher Walken says there is
something wrong with that furry friend!


"Look, pal. I noticed the dog.
That...dog...it had no tail? Did they dock the
tail...yeah thats too bad. I wish everyone had
a tail. That way, when you were angry you
could wag that tail, people would say 'step
back, don't bother Chris today, he's having a
bad day.' Otherwise, what's the point. If I
had a tail, I would be expressive with THAT
TAIL. I mean, you could always get on an
airplane."


What advice would Christopher Walken give you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook