NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
3.09.2004
 

-203



Because This Is Where i Post The Quizzy Things You All Skip Over:

name = Liam
piercings = four
tattoos = None, but that's going away pretty soon
height= 6' Nothin
shoe size = Big
hair color = Blond with roots. Big roots.
siblings = two superheroes.
[LAST...]
movie you watched = "Cube." Sci-Fi Horror Oldschool.
movie you bought = Minority Report i think
song you listened to = Nickleback; "Figured You Out"
song that was stuck in you head = Chicken Song
cd you bought = Killing The Dream
cd you listened to = Sinister
person you've called = Smurfie
person that's called you = Drake
tv show you've watched = Um.
[DO...]
you have a crush on someone = Yep!
you wish you could live somewhere else = Somewhere nice
you think about suicide = Once a month or so
you believe in online dating = That's not for me.
others find you attractive = probably not.
you want more piercings = sometime.
you like cleaning = not really
you like roller coasters = totally
you write in cursive or print = Print
[FOR OR AGAINST...]
long distance relationships = against (those never work)
using someone = Only if they're using me back
suicide = against
killing people = for
smoking = against
driving drunk = agnaits
gay/lesbian relationships = for
[HAVE YOU...]
ever cried over a girl = yes
ever cried over a boy = yes
ever lied to someone = yes
ever been in a fist fight = love em
[WHAT...]
shampoo do you use = Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap
shoes do you wear = Boots.
are you scared of = Big Trucks, Marriage.
[NUMBER...]
of times I have been in love?= Four
of times I have had my heart broken? = Lots
of hearts I have broken? = i dont know
of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? i dont know. None, i think.
of things in my past that I regret? = oh so much
[DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...]
pretty= not really.
hot= not at all
friendly= if you're nice to me
amusing= sure
ugly= yes
loveable= to some
caring= if there's respect
sweet= sure
dorky= without a doubt
[FAVORITE...]
5 letter word: knife
Actor/actress: Jeffrey Rush/Judi Dench
Candy: Frozen Charleston Chew
Cartoon: Zim
Cereal: Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
Chewing gum: Clove
Color(s): blue
Color nail polish: blue
Day of week: wednesday or thursday
Least fave day: friday (is when work starts)
Flower: Columbines
Jello flavor: Green
Jewelry: silver
Special skills/talents: All of my talents and skills are special, because there are so few.
Summer/Winter: winter
|| Person who last.. ||
Slept in your bed: me, alone. *sob*
Saw you cry: i can't remember
Made you cry: Me
You went to the movies with: Brian and Lenny
Yelled at you: Probably my mom
Sent you an email: spam
|| Have you ever.. ||
Said "I love you" and meant it?: yes
Gone out in public in your pajamas: i sleep naked
Cried during a movie: yeah
Planned your week based on the TV: Good Gravy!
Been on stage: yeah
Been to New York: Yep
Been to California: duh
Hawaii: Yes
China: Soooon...
Canada: no
Europe: Yes
Asia: No
South: Like where the Klan is?
Australia: id like to
Wished you were another gender: Yes (There's only one other one, yo...)
What time is it now?: 12:41 am
|| This or That? ||
Apples or bananas?: apples
Blue or red?: blue
Walmart or target?: target.
Spring or Fall?: fall
What are you gonna do after you finish this?: clean my ear
What was the last meal you ate?: Mc Donalds
Are you bored?: oon
Last noise you heard?: Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Last smell you sniffed?: my soap
|| Friendship/Love ||
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? someday, way in the future, maybe a few
Most important thing to you in a friendship is: respect
|| Other Info ||
Criminal record?: no
Do you speak any other languages?: yes
Last book you read: Siddhartha, by Herman Hesse
Name some of your favorite things in your bedroom?: my laptop, my pictures from Sierra
Worst feeling in the world: rejection
Who do you love: my sisters, my parents, Smurfie. Probably you if you're reading this.
|| You ||
Nickname(s): so many... Sushi's the one i like best, but Asshole is the most popular.
Initials: LMP
How old do you look?: 19 on a good day.
How old do you act?: 12 on a good day
Glasses/Contacts: glasses, i have contacts, but i get lazy
Braces: i did my time
Do you have any pets?: a sick doggie. :(
You get embarrassed: not easily
What makes you happy?: my friends, my sisters, really evil music, chemicals
What upsets you?: stupid teenage drama, liars who think they can get away with it (you never do), being far away from Sierra, being a failure
|| Finish the sentence: ||
I Love to...travel
I Miss...Smurfie
I Wish...i was happier
I Hope...i haven't done anything wrong
I'm Annoyed by...my family
I Am...so little
I Want to be...better
I Would Never...die afraid
I'd Rather be...with someone
I Am Tired of...Sierra's mother
I Will Always be...Smurfie's boy

This Is The Best Thing All Day

Courtesy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook