NEWS FROM THE WHITE ROOM
4.15.2006
 
She said,
"Thanks but I'm broken.
I guess
You must have misspoken.
What a laugh
I've never been chosen by anyone."

She was barely a teen;
Hanging out in between,
Just a part of the scene.
With mercurial smile,
And incurable style,
She was only a dream.
How's that:
He didn't know a thing about
Making love to the kind of girl you read about.

He said,
"I'm bound to be broken.
My Daddy bet
That I'd amount to nothing;
He won't let anybody show him anything."

He was a troubled child
Had been down for a while;
Always kept to himself.
No she couldn't defend,
He only wanted a friend:
Now he's made something else.
It's so sad, no one saw it coming...
The paper said that he hit the ground running.

Oh yeah,
I know I'm not broken
A little cracked
But still I'm not broken
I wanna laugh but I think that I'm choking on reality

When the
World is turning for you,
Don't turn on me.
"Who are you here to repair?"
"Well I don't know what you mean."
You could never resist
Glorifying despair
Well now it's coming to you and I don't really care

Well I'm not
The kind to insist
You couldn't have missed,
We must coexist...
So please listen to me:
There is no such thing as human debris.

Oh yeah,
I know I'm not broken:
A little cracked
But dad, I'm not some nothing.
I wanna laugh,
I'm not joking...

I'm unbroken,
Oh yeah, I said I'm unbroken...
I said I'm unbroken...
A little cracked; it's just a token.
I'm really not broken...
Who'd 'ave guessed I'm unbroken...
Comments:
I love both of you
and all of you.
<3
Your girl.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Read The writing on The Wall
Scrawl A message of your own
Dreambook